The sun is shining, the winter jackets are put away.
It's officially Rosè Season in our book!
In celebration of this wonderful season, CRU is partnering with Mezzanine Wines and we're giving away...
TWO MAGNUMS OF FRENCH ROSÈ!
Yes, you read that right.
Two magnums (that's 1500 ml EACH!) of beautiful AIX Rosè from the Provence, France.
Blend of Grenache, Syrah, Cinsault from Provence, France
We've had this wine for years now, and we just love it.
made in the Provence region of France, just an hour North-East from the historical city of Aix-en-Provence. The Provence region is known for making the best rosés in the world. From the renowned appellation 'AOP Coteaux d'Aix en Provence', AIX nurtures its heritage and has a passion and dedication to make the best Provence rosé.
Colour: Salmon Pink
Aroma: Watermelon, Strawberries and Flowers
Palate: ‘’Plum and candy nose, crisp, medium-bodied, red fruit, pink grapefruit and some spice’’
How to Win!
We've made it pretty easy to win... That's because we WANT you to have this!
We will randomly draw two winners based on the details below. Winner will be announced on our Instagram, on Sunday Nov. 11th
Post a video/picture/boomerang on Instagram of our Maison Saint Aix Rose
Tag @cru_kew, @mezzaninewine, and @aixrose_the_official
Make sure you're following @cru, @mezzaninewine, and @aixrose_the_official (yes, we check!)
Hashtag #crukew #mezzstagram #AIXrose
Must be 18 years or older
Contest will run from October 11th - November 11th
Winner must pick up Rose before December 11th otherwise CRU will re draw
Time must be schedule and agreed for pickup only.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Entry is open to Australian residents only aged 18+. Only one (1) entry per individual will be accepted.
2. Promotion commences 11/10/2019 and final entries close on 11/11/2019
3. To enter participants must post, tag and follow as outlined above.
4. The Prize is a magnum of AIX rose valued at $75 Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
5. Winners will be notified via our Instagram page on November 14 2019
This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram